This trainer enables to take the first steps in process automation using field buses. This trainer demonstrates the operation of a process control system based on a simple application. This trainer allows student the familiarisation with the function and operation of a industrial process controller.
The CRCI Trainer consists of:
- 2 Digital process controllers interconnected via a field bus interface (Profibus DP) and an interface card with a computer (PC).
- Field bus interface and an interface card.
- OPC (OLE for Process Control) server. On the PC, an OPC server makes the controller data available to other programs under Windows for
- Process control software. It accesses the process data on the controllers and enables it to be visualised, and it allows the process controllers parameters to be set. Several functions such as recorders and alarm logs enable a simple control room function to be simulated.
- 2 Potentionameters (signal generation) permit the simulation of inputs signals for the controller. The control variable, manipulating variable and reference variable data are delivered as standard signals at lab jacks, enabling the controllers to be integrated into real processes at any time.
Trainer for networking of industrial controllers.
2 Digital process controllers, with field bus interface:
Configurable as P, PI or PID controller. Proportional gain X : 0-999.9%. Integral action time T : 0-3600s. Derivative time T : 0- p n v
1200s. Controller parameter setting via field bus system.
2 Signal generators: 0-10V.
Profibus DP interface card for computer (PC).
Process variables as analog signals: 0-10V. All variables accessible as analog signals at lab jacks .
Software CD with driver software, OPC server and process control software.
Possibility of connection of external instruments via lab jacks (for example: line recorder, oscilloscope, etc).
Set of cables.
This unit is supplied with the following manuals: Required Services, Assembly and Installation, Starting-up, Safety, Maintenance & Practices Manuals.
- Electrical supply: single-phase 220V. / 50Hz. or 110V. / 60 Hz.
- Computer (PC).
DIMENSIONS & WEIGHT
- Dimensions: 490mm x 330mm x 310mm. approx.
- Weight: 12Kg. approx.