- Frame ring.
- Fixed and removable bearing housings.
- Squirrel cage rotor.
- Wound stator.
- Centrifugal switch.
- Hand crank.
- Armature poles and Hub.
- Armature, field and interpole coils.
- Compound field coils.
- Field poles.
- Brush holders.
- Commutator/slip rings.
- Robust case for the elements.
- Necessary tools and elements for normal working operation.
- All machines that may be assembled use low voltage.
- Protected rotating parts.
- Operating at low power levels.
- Control switches and resistive and capacitive elements included.
- Power supply system:
- The mains supply required is a 5-wire, 380/415V three-phase 50/60Hz power system with neutral and earth connections.
The power supplies in the unit have over-current circuit breakers for equipment protection and differential protection for student
safety, and have variable voltage outputs for DC, single-phase AC and three-phase AC.
This power supply has three-phase AC variable supply totally adjustable, single-phase AC variable supply totally adjustable and DC
power supply totally adjustable. This unit cover all possibilities motors requirements.
Mobile elements are protected, and electrical protections available.
Manuals: This Kits is supplied with the following manuals: Required Services, Assembly and Installation, Starting-up, Safety, Maintenance &
Practices and Exercises Manuals.
This Disassembly Machines Kit “EMT-KIT” allows the student to construct, operate and make more than 50 assemblies and practices of different electrical machines. We have designed EMT-KIT to introduce students to electrical machines basic principles and a good understanding of motors and generators operation. The student, using this Kit, will see clearly the machines components and how interconnecting them, both electrically and mechanically. The different machines have protected rotating parts, use low voltages, but the machines characteristics are compatible to their industrial models equivalents