Ultrasonic Flaw Detector TUD500
● Large, 640x480 VGA color TET display with 60Hz update.
● Precise and stable horizontal and vertical linearity with horizontal linearity 0.1% and vertical linearity 2%
● High performance square wave pulser with tuning option.
● DAC,AVG,DGS curves and defect echo help to evaluate defect equivalent calculation
● Two high resolution scanning mode: A and B
● Four ways to present waveform: positive half-wave, negative half- wave, full wave and radio frequency.
● Automatic gain adjustment, defect equivalent calculation and peak memory function
● Display of echo envelope
● Two individual gates setting and alarming function.
● Gate measurement includes echo amplitude, beam path, depth, projection and so on.
● Waveform freeze available:in full ,peak, comparative and envelope ways
● 50 detecting channels are available with separate detecting parameters and DAC (Distance Amplitude Correction) curves in every channel.
● Three detecting modes(single-probe, dual crystal probe and transmission) with automatic calibration function
● Connected to PC via USB interface with advanced software for data analysis and management.
● Super large memory, 1000 waveform diagrams can be stored.
● EPSON ink-jet printers can be connected with TUD 500
● Real-time waveform display and review
Scanning range : 2.5 mm ~9999 mm
Scanning : 0.1mm (2.5mm ~100mm)
resolution : 1mm (100 mm ~5000mm)
Gain range : 0dB ~110 dB
D-delay : -20µs~+3400µs
P-delay : 0.000~750.000
Sound speed : 600 m/s~16000m/s
Bandwidth : 0.1MHz~15MHz
Vertical linearity accuracy : 2%
Horizontal linearity accuracy : 0.1%
Dynamic range : 100dB
Rectification : Positive half wave, negative wave, full wave, and RF
Sensitivity leavings : 62dB
Test mode : Pulse-echo, dual and through transmission
Pulser Square pulse
Damping : 50ohms, 100ohms ,200ohms,500 ohms
Printer : EPSON ink-jet printers
AC requirements :
Output: 9V DC/3 A~4A
Masukkan isi box.